Can I rent a vehicle if my license is from a foreign country?

Qualifications for renters from countries outside the USA; Must have valid driver's license from the renter's country of origin; must have a valid passport and a valid international driver's license if the driver's license of origin is not in Roman alphabet. Renters from countries outside the United States MUST purchase insurance (no exceptions).